The Vickers R.E.P. Type Monoplanes were a series of single engine monoplane aircraft built by Vickers prior to the outbreak of the First World War.
They were developed from a French design for which Vickers had purchased a license, with eight being built.
The first five monoplanes were basically similar, and were powered by R.E.P engines, with the fifth one having a deeper fuselage.
The sixth aircraft, built for the 1912 British Military Aeroplane Competition was noticeably different, with side-by-side seating for its two crew, a shorter wingspan (35 ft (10.67 m) rather than 47 ft 6 in (14.5 m) for the earlier aircraft), while a 70 hp (52 kW) Viale radial engine was fitted.
The seventh aircraft reverted to the tandem layout and longer wingspan of the first five aircraft, but replaced the R.E.P. engine with a 100 hp (75 kW) Gnome rotary engine, while the eighth, and final example, was similar to the sixth aircraft, with a 70–80 hp Gnome rotary.