Close this search box.
/ Oertz W.5
After the release of several flying boats for the German Navy, engineer Max Oertz began the development of another reconnaissance flying boat specifically for the powerful Argus 260 hp engine.
The first W.5 was completed in the summer of 1915.
In addition to reconnaissance flights over the coastal areas of the Baltic and Northern Seas, W.5 flying boats were also used to train pilots.
Share on facebook
Follow us on