Caproni - Società Italiana Caproni
/ Caproni Ca.134
The Caproni Ca.134 was a biplane reconnaissance aircraft built in the 1930s.
In 1936 the Ministry of Aeronautics issued a specification for the supply of a new terrestrial strategic reconnaissance aircraft.
The Caproni also participated in the competition announcement with a design assigned to the designation Ca.134.
The Ca.134 was evaluated in Guidonia on January 23, 1937, no orders were taken.
The aircraft was grounded on 11 May 1939, this was due to being outdated by other Italian aircraft of the era.
9.6 m (31 ft 6 in)
12.32 m (40 ft 5 in)
3.4 m (11 ft 2 in)
32.6 m2 (351 sq ft)
1,620 kg (3,571 lb)
2,380 kg (5,247 lb)
1 × Isotta Fraschini Asso XI R.C.40 V-12 liquid-cooled piston engine, 670 kW (900 hp)
486 km/h (302 mph, 262 kn)
424 km/h (263 mph, 229 kn)
1,800 km (1,100 mi, 970 nmi)
7,800 m (25,600 ft)
1 × 12.7 mm (0.500 in) fixed forward firing synchronised machine gun
1 × 7.7 mm (0.303 in) machine gun in a dorsal turret.
Share on facebook
Follow us on