Caproni - Società Italiana Caproni
/ Caproni Ca.113
The Caproni Ca.113 was an advanced training biplane produced in Italy and Bulgaria in the early 1930s.
Designed as a follow-on to the Ca.100, it was a more powerful and robust aircraft capable of aerobatics.
It was a conventional design with two cockpits in tandem, single-bay staggered wings of equal span, and main wheels covered by large spats.
The Ca.113 was also produced in quantity by the subsidiary that Caproni established in Kazanlak, Bulgaria.
Here, it was known as the Chuchuliga and was produced in a number of versions designated KB-2, KB-3, KB-4 and KB-5 in 1938-1939, some of which were armed.
107 of these aircraft were produced, most going to the Bulgarian Royal Air Force, where they saw service until the country was overrun by the Soviet Union in 1944.
7.30 m (23 ft 11 in)
10.50 m (34 ft 5 in)
2.70 m (8 ft 11 in)
27.0 m2 (290 sq ft)
850 kg (1,874 lb)
1,100 kg (2,205 lb)
1 × Piaggio Stella P.VII C.35 , 276 kW (370 hp)
250 km/h (155 mph, 135 kn)
300 km (186 mi, 162 nmi)
7,300 m (23,950 ft)
Rate of climb
8.8 m/s (1,730 ft/min).
Share on facebook
Follow us on