The CANT 10 was a flying boat airliner produced in Italy in the 1920s.
It was a conventional biplane design with single-bay, unstaggered wings of equal span, having seating for four passengers within the hull, while the pilot sat in an open cockpit.
The engine was mounted in pusher configuration in the interplane gap.
CANT 10 flying boats were used by Società Italiana Servizi Aerei for over a decade, linking destinations in the Adriatic Sea.
Two CANT 10ters were used by a company called TAXI AEREI in Buenos Aires, operating flights from the River Plate.
One of them was lost in an accident and the other one was bought by the Paraguayan government for the Naval Aviation in 1929, it was used as a transport during the Chaco War and was withdrawn from use in 1933.